Former I’m A Celebrity star Aggro Santos has been found not guilty of raping two girls in his hotel room after a gig.

The Brazilian-born rapper wept as he was cleared of the charges following a seven-day trial at Chichester Crown Court.

His friend and co-defendant Tyrelle Ritchie was also cleared of charges against him.

The prosecution had alleged that the assaults took place after Santos had performed at the opening of a club in Yeovil, Somerset, on September 25 2010.

The pair had both strongly denied the allegations against them, saying that the sex had been consensual.

“I would never have done that,” Santos is reported to have told police. “It goes against everything I have been brought up with, my morals and my pride.”

His lawyer Phil Smith said after the trial that the musician “now wishes to get on with his life, which has been on hold for two years”.

Santos appeared in the 2010 series of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here.

He finished sixth in the series, which was eventually won by Stacey Solomon.