1. Sing-a-long heaven.
2. Making music and magic out of nuns and Nazis – amazing.
3. Teaches you how to remember the notes of the classical scale.
4. Shows you how to be resourceful with old curtains.
5. Provides an opportunity to join in with the traditional art of yodelling.
6. Julie Andrews: there’s nothing like dame Julie.
7. The hills. How beautiful is that scenery? My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds that rise from the lake to the trees.
8. Reminds you to appreciate the simple things in life, like raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.
9. Where else do you get to hear the word flibbertijibbet?
10. Reveals seven different ways to say ‘cheerio.’