To celebrate the release of Shaun the Sheep The Movie in cinemas February 6th, Studio Canal and FindAnyFilm.com are giving you the chance to win a family ticket (4 people) to attend the European premiere in London on January 25th to give you a Moment to remember!
Shaun the Sheep The Movie sees Shaun’s typical brand of mischief inadvertently lead to the Farmer being taken away from the farm. Shaun, Bitzer and the Flock then have to brave the big city to rescue him, setting the stage for an epic and hilarious big screen adventure.
Shaun the Sheep The Movie
Shaun the Sheep The Movie trailer, featuring unseen footage!
Great moments in film and TV are worth paying for, whether they’re epic moments that take your breath away or heart pounding adventure moments that have us biting our lips, they all take us on a journey and all have value. With a wealth of official ways to watch film and TV out there, as their makers intended, it’s never been easier to show your love – head to FindAnyFilm.com – where you can find all films, all above board.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply watch the trailer above and answer the following question and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with Shaun the Sheep in the subject line. Competition closes 6pm Thursday 22 January 2015.
In the Shaun the Sheep The Movie ‘Moments Worth Paying For’ trailer, what vehicle do the sheep travel in?
Terms and Conditions
• Four tickets to the London Premiere of Shaun the Sheep the Movie
• It is the responsibility of the winner and guest to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the premiere.
• All prizes and reservations are subject to availability.
• Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
• There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
• If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The Prize will be awarded to another winner.
• No component of the prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the prize suppliers control, prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
• The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value (or any element thereof).
• Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry. No entry is permitted after the Screening has begun.
• Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
• The Screening is also subject to Odeon West End’s terms and conditions.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from the Prize Supplier’s negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Prize Supplier hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.