The family of singer Michael Jackson will seek a second autopsy on the star as they still have questions about his death, say reports.
According to the BBC News website the veteran politician Rev Jesse Jackson, who has been counselling the family, said they were upset that the official cause of death may not be determined for several weeks.
He added that they wanted answers from Jackson’s doctor Conrad Murray, who was with him when he died.
Los Angeles coroners ruled out foul play in the 50-year-old star’s death following an initial autopsy, but said that the results of toxicology tests could take weeks and they would be unable to determine the cause of death until then.
Dr Murray was interviewed by Los Angeles police on Saturday and is said to have provided information that “will aid the investigation” into Jackson’s death.
However his spokeswoman said that he was not a suspect in the case.
Jackson – who had been due to begin 50 dates at Londons O2 next month – died on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home.
In a statement issued by his father Joseph Jackson, his family called the death “one of the darkest moments of our lives”.
“It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times,” the statement added.