Girl band Miss Dynamix have been forced to pull out of Saturday’s X Factor after pregnant band member SeSe Foster was rushed to hospital.
The news first emerged on Twitter minutes before the show after Jonathan Ross tweeted that his chat show would be starting ten minutes earlier due to an act pulling out.
The band have been given a bye to next weekend’s show.
Dermot O’Leary broke the news on Saturday’s show, where Gary said the band were ‘devastated’ at not being able to perform.
However he added: “SeSe is nearly six months pregnant so we couldn’t take any risks at all.”
Miss Dynamix – who were formed at boot camp from three rejected soloists – are being mentored by Gary Barlow.
They had been the bookies’ favourites to be given the boot from the love and heartache themed show this weekend.
Gary later revealed that SeSe was recovering at home after receiving hospital treatment – and admitted his concerns about the singer.
“I was really worried about her earlier,” he said on X Factor spin-off show The Xtra Factor.
“She was really not even singing straight, she was in a really bad way, but she was talking about going on at that point. We had to let the paramedics make the decision.”
*VOTE NOW for your most-loved stars and shows in the TV Times 2013 Awards and enter a draw for 47in LED TVs, YouView boxes and John Lewis vouchers.