Tulisa Contostavlos has been interviewed by police investigating an alleged assault at a music festival.
The N-Dubz singer issued a statement earlier this year denying accusations that she assaulted a blogger at V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex, but police have continued to investigate the incident.
It’s understood Tulisa voluntarily attended an interview at a police station in Chelmsford today (Thursday).
An Essex Police spokeswoman said: “Officers are investigating an allegation of assault that is said to have occurred at the V Festival this year.
“Two people attended voluntary interviews today.
“Nobody has been arrested and inquiries are continuing.”
Celebrity writer Vas Morgan claimed that the 25-year-old star charged towards him in a ‘drunken and angry state’ in a backstage area at the event in August.
But in a statement issued at the time, a representative for Contostavlos said: “Tulisa strongly denies assaulting Mr Morgan. She specifically denies punching Mr Morgan in the eye.
“She has placed this matter in the hands of her lawyers for immediate and appropriate action.”