Strictly stars left gutted by dressing room theft

Abbey Clancy and Sophie Ellis-Bextor were among Strictly Come Dancing stars left devastated after a string of thefts during the Blackpool Tower Ballroom show.

According to the Sunday Mirror a number of dressing-rooms at the historic venue were robbed while the live show was on air on Saturday night.

Natalie Gumede was also reported to have been a victim of the robbers, who are said to have stolen items including iPads and phones.

A spokesperson for Lancashire Police told the paper: “We are investigating a theft that has occurred this evening at the Tower Ballroom at Blackpool. It was reported to us at around 9:45pm that some items had been taken from a dressing room within the building.

“Officers are investigating the theft and are making a number of enquiries to trace the person or people responsible and we would appeal to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area to contact police.”

Saturday night’s show saw Abbey and Natalie – returning to the dancefloor after being taken ill last Saturday – both notch up a string of tens from the judges for their quickstep and Charleston.

The results will be revealed on Sunday night’s Strictly, with one more couple leading the competition.

 

 

 

 

Latest TV News

NAV BUG FIX