Tulisa Contostavlos has landed her own reality TV show, according to reports.

The Daily Mirror said the BBC Three show will screen later this year after her trial on cocaine charges is over.

The N-Dubz singer and former X Factor judge is said to be looking forward to lifting the lid on the ‘real’ her.

Tulisa appeared in court accused of being involved in brokering a drug deal.

The former X Factor judge is charged with helping an undercover reporter obtain 0.5oz (13.9g) of the Class A drug for £860.

The 25-year-old is said to have told The Sun on Sunday’s undercover reporter Mazher Mahmood, dubbed the ‘fake sheikh’, that she could arrange for him to buy cocaine.

Tulisa denies being concerned with the supply of cocaine to Mahmood between May 20 and May 24 last year, but she has not entered a formal plea at court.

She is due to stand trial on July 14.

Tulisa was officially dropped as a judge on the ITV talent show The X Factor days before her arrest on June 4 last year, with Sharon Osbourne returning to the show in her place.

 

Press Association