To celebrate the release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 8th April, three lucky winners have the chance to get their hands on a copy of the film on Blu-ray!
The first in a trilogy of films based on the enduring masterpiece The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey follows title character Bilbo Baggins, who – along with the Wizard Gandalf and 13 Dwarves, led by Thorin Oakenshield – is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome Dragon Smaug. Their journey will take them into the Wild, through treacherous lands inhabited by Goblins, Orcs and deadly Wargs, as well as a mysterious and sinister figure known only as the Necromancer. Along the path, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of ingenuity and courage that surprise even himself, he also gains possession of a ‘precious’ ring tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways he cannot begin to imagine.
We’ve got three copies to give away and all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
Who invites Bilbo Baggins ‘to share in an adventure’?
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNERS ARE KERRY BUCKNALL, NIGEL KIPPEN & KAY ADAMS , WHO WILL ALL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL.
[contact-form 1 “MovieTalk Competitions”]
Competition closes 5pm Monday 22nd April.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is now available on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD.
©2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition will close on Monday 22nd April at 5pm.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 3 (three) winners will each receive 1 (one) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Blu-ray
• Winners will be picked at random from all correct and valid entries and contacted by the site.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.