With Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tying the note on Saturday 19th May, we thought we'd take a trip down memory lane with 5 classic TV Times royal wedding covers...
TV Times loves a big royal wedding day! Television will extensively cover Prince Harry and Meghan’s big day, with all eyes on the ceremony itself on Saturday 19th May at 12:00 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor.
But, of course Harry and Meghan are far from being the first royal wedding. Here we look back at some of the royal weddings that have graced the cover of TV Times…
1. June 1961 – H.RH. The Duke of Kent and Miss Katharine Worsley
TV Times was thrilled that the telly was showing the wedding of the Queen’s cousin, Edward, to Katharine Worsley as they became the Duke and Duchess of Kent.
2. July 1981 – Charles and Diana
3. August 1981 – Charles and Di again!
4. July 1986 – Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson enjoyed their big day!
TV Times celebrated with a special souvenir issue.
5. April 2011 – Bless! William and Kate got hitched!
And now it’s Harry and Meghan!
Don’t forget to tune in on Saturday!